July 30 - August 2, 2017 in Houston, TX
We want to take a moment to extend our thoughts and prayers to our Houston area hosts and sponsors – and all the people of Southeast Texas who are suffering due to Hurricane Harvey. It is staggering to realize the site of our final evening’s dessert and dancing is now home to evacuees. The needs in and around Houston are great and we hope everyone will consider donations to help this great city get back on its feet once the initial disaster is over. We have provided a few links below.
- American Red Cross - https://www.redcross.org/donate/hurricane-harvey?campname=Harvey&campmedium=aspot
- Food Banks across Texas are accepting donations for people affected by the storm - https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/feeding-texas
- The local Texas Diaper Bank is putting together disaster relief kits for families with small children - http://www.texasdiaperbank.org/
- Portlight is a local organization that offers relief to the disabled and older adults. http://www.portlight.org/hurricane-harvey-announcement.html
- Crowfunding site GlobalGiving has launched a hurricane relief fund aimed at gathering funds for local non profits in the storm-stricken region. https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/hurricane-harvey-relief-fund/
- Donate blood – no matter where you live.
We also know Houston will recover and be ready to handle our event needs. Please continue to look at Houston for future events. This city was the home of our outstanding e4 2017. You can view the re-cap video below.